Thursday 19 January 2012

Peer assessment

Last lesson we had to peer assess each others work, for this we had to move four places clockwise and once we were done with the first peer work review we had to move up one and we repeated this once again. Overall all of our work got reviewed by three different people.


Once i returned to my workspace i saw the comments that i got on my front  cover from my peers.



Most of the good points that was said about my front cover was:
  • "Good, clear image"
  • "Artists along the top is good"
  • "Good use of colour"
  • "Text used is good"
  • "The main image is clear and does reflect the genre of the music magazine"
  • "The colours used are consistent"
  • "Effective heading"
  • "I like the different sizes of font"
Some of the bad points about my front cover was:
  • "Needs more text"
  • "You could rearrange the text around. There is some blank space."
  • "I think the space between the sentences near his head is too far apart"
  • "I think there is too much space on the front page"
After reading these comments i figured that most things in the front page was looking alright apart from the space in the front page. To solve this i decided to fill in the gaps by adding more text to the front page. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment