Friday 24 February 2012

Double page spread construction

 I started off by started by opening 'Adobe InDesign CS4', then i created a new worksheet with a landscape layout with six columns. First thing i had to do was to insert my image to get all the spacing right. To do this i clicked on 'Place':

Once i clicked on 'Place', i had to choose what image i wanted to use. I chose the image i wanted and clicked 'open':

Then i placed the image where i wanted it in my double page spread:


Next i imported my article text which i have done and i used the 'text wrap' tool to text wrap the text around the image:


 Finally i typed up the title for the double page spread:

I moved the title around and i moved the text around to suit my double page spread:
I still needed to add the magazine logo onto the doule page spread, so I got the magazine logo and placed it next to the page numbers:

I added the magazine logo onto both page numbers, to finish off i modified the title and modified the picture a little bit. This is how my finished magazine looked:


No comments:

Post a Comment